Then on the 2nd I flew down to St. Maarten to meet up with my mom and step dad. We spent a week there and that was fun. We went snorkeling and my mom and I went on a zip line thing. Did some shopping on both sides of the island. One side is Dutch and there other side is French. We also took a boat to St. Barths and that apparently is where a lot of celebrities go on vacation. Didn't see any though. We also spent a day on the beach watching the planes come in. That was awesome!! Lovedit.
Friday, May 28, 2010
The Month of May
Well, I haven't updated my blog in a while and I keep thinking about doing it but then I don't feel like it so I don't. I was just thinking about it though and on the 1st of May I graduated from Snow. My blog is titled, College Life of Jessica...that doesn't really work now. I guess I'm still college aged but I'm not in college. Eh, I guess it doesn't matter that much. Just sometimes I think I should plan ahead. Anyway, back to the month of may. As I said before, I graduated on the 1st.

Since I've been back here in Colorado, I worked for a couple days as a landscaper where my mom works and spent time with family and just relaxed. I only worked a couple days because of all the snow and rain. We weren't able to work when the weather was bad (not that I would want to) and then shortly after all that the big wigs of the place decided that our crew was one they could do without so they laid us all off! Dang! I've stayed pretty busy though I haven't been working. This last week my brother bought a house and so my mom and I have been over there cleaning it up and painting. It is amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do. I took me about two days just to do the cupboards though! Ugh! They turned out nice though! I love my family! My niece is just a hoot. You tell her no and she asks why, you say because I said so and her response is, "my mommy says yes." haha! Love her! She asks why about everything and she asks the same questions over and over and over. Children! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures!!! So much fun. Good luck on the job hunt.
Post a Comment