Monday, April 26, 2010

Pictures

Theses aren't in order at all but thats ok. :D

Lydia's fall recital.
Salsa making at the beginning of the year.
Lydia's 20th Birthday
We made pie!
Beautiful
My Halloween costume

My birthday
Our four layer cherry chocolate cake that got ruined after we'd each only had one slice! :(
How BreAnna folds towels. :D
We roasted marshmallows
It's a bunny!!
It's a duck!!

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Beyond cool!

Johnny and Kaley said...

Looks like your enjoying your days at Snow. Good luck with your last week. Wish we could be there for your graduation. We will be there in spirit. Enjoy everything!!!

Spencer said...

Well I do have to say I like the duck more than the bunny. Some strange psycological thing! The Carribbean.....Sounds like you'll have fun. Well, you will be missed, and I hope you are still having lots of fun doing Family History.
-SCD