In one week from to day I will be in the Caribbean and I couldn't be more excited! I have no idea what my parents have planned to do but I'm just going to tag along and enjoy the sun! Sounds fun right?
Monday, April 26, 2010
Finals
So this week is finals! Today was the last day of classes and I so did not have the motivation to go! It is all over now though! I had a final in my Intro to Visual Art class and I think I did really well on it. I also had my practical final for sign language. Can I just say I was super scared? I mean I can talk Ashley in sign language and everything but to have to talk to my teacher about specific things she asks me is kinda scary. I did well on that one too. I only understood half of what she was signing to me but I got the concepts...I think...and that is what is important in sign language! She told me I got an A so that is good. I have to take two more finals. One whenever...it's online, and one on Wednesday night. Physical science. I haven't even started studying for it. Should be fine though. This has been such a nice semester! So so stress free. Way to end my Snow College Career right? On a happy note. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment