Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taxes...

I HATE TAXES!! I've been doing tax things since 1:30 this afternoon and I'm still not done! EZ form my shoe! There isn't an easy thing about it! I mean when I did it on turbotax.com it took me two minutes. I was thrilled! That was just my federal one though. I still have the state one. I thought I was doing good and then I got down to where you figure out if you owe or if you get a refund and I was supposed to owe $198!!! NO WAY! I'm not paying $198! haha! That is so much money and I don't have it! That isn't even the last of it. Go figure that for my personal finance class I have to fill out a tax form for a hypethetical example. If I had a real W-2 maybe...just maybe I would be able to figure it out but it is all written out and that just throws me off like no other. It is so frustrating.

I'm done with this post. Just needed to say I hate taxes! :D

No comments: