Sunday, December 28, 2008

Winter Driving Condtions

Well we all know when we are driving in the winter, especially right after a huge snow storm, it takes double or triple the time it would usually take to get anywhere! Well I don't know about you but I kinda like a little slip every now and then. It is fun. I'm not saying I drive fast and then slam on my breaks but when I turn onto my street and my tail end goes a little this way and that way, it is fun. Well the other day I got stuck THREE times. The first time was not bad. I went to pick up my friend Nicole and she lives in a circle and so I just pulled around in the circle and I stopped in the wrong spot. A couple of times putting the car into drive and reverse again got me right out. The next time was at the church! Seeing as we both thought donuts were fun, we went to do a couple and the last one we did we went into the snow bank! That was an adventure to get out of there! We were just about out, still pretty stuck though, when to our rescue three cute boys came to do donuts too! They saw us poor struggling girls (we weren't that poor and we weren't struggling to bad, it is just to add effect) and they came over to push us out! How nice! Thanks guys! (I have no idea who they were) We got out of there with no damage, and drove to my house. After leaving again to go get shortening for the cookies we'd be making, I stopped in front of my drive way to let Nicole out and when I went to full forward I didn't turn far enough and what do you think happened? I got stuck in another snow bank! Go figure right? Well even though I had such a problem with getting stuck, the cookie making ended well and I have a funny story to tell!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Gotta love it when 3 cute boys come to the rescue! That's a funny story.