Monday, October 6, 2008

Too long...

It has been a really long time since I've posted anything so I guess I better get on that. It is so much easier to talk about things that interest you then writing stupid papers about the dress code that is hypothetical! I've been trying to write a paper for my english class for HOURS and nothing comes! I have two paragraphs and I still have three more to go! Nicole wants me to go to the dance tonight too. I think it is going to be lame though because they usually just play rap and all the grinding music and I don't dance like that nor do I even like that music.

Well the only thing that was super exciting that has happened was, I think it was last week, Lydia and I took some left shoes from the boys down stairs. They never lock their door and Kortney took them with her Walmart. We didn't even have the plan until they were gone. Lydia was eating the rest of the quesidilla that I made at work and brought home to eat later and I popped up and asked if she wanted to go steal their shoes. The boys down stairs decided they were going to do some Ninja trick and so Kortney helped arrange it so that they could take Lydia's green Volkswagon bug model car. This is her dream car. We decided to take their shoes and hold them ransom. We never told Kortney though because she is the one that is really friends with them and we thought she'd tell them. It turned out we only had one shoe that they really needed. He needed it by tuesday morning for PE. Once Kortney found out that it was ust that had their shoes, she asked to be in on it. We allowed that. We shouldn't have though because that little stinker took the one shoe they needed and gave it back once she found out where it was. I wasn't happy about it in the beginning but we laugh about it now. Turns out that they still have the car, we still have some shoes..and a few other things that I'm not sure they realize are missing..haha! and we don't exactly have a way to get back the bug. We'll think of something I suppose. Next time I know they aren't there I'll just go search. We did that before but didn't have a clue as to where it was. This time I have a little better of an idea. Well I have a feeling I'm going to get kicked off because Nicole said she is almost to my house and she is going to drag me to this stupid dance. GRR! Jk! I'm sounding like Lydia! She doesn't like dances.

Oh and did I mention the light in my room doesn't work? Yeah...for some reason it doesn't work. You might think it is the light bulb but I don't think it is. It happened to Brook and Brittany just a week or two ago where their light would kind of short out...I think that is ours too. We'll see. The maintanence man is supposed to come check it out tomorrow sometime. It is kinda fun to do my homework with my lamp. We also have pretty festive orange lights in our window. They are a good night light for when I go to bed at eleven and Kortney comes home in between 12 and 1 from the boy's apartment down stairs. She doesn't have to confront the dark.

1 comment:

Joey said...

I love to hear about your college life. It sounds like you are having so much fun!

Love ya!