Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nicknames

So my roommates and I stayed up last night and we made nicknames for each other. No two are a like and what we call one no one else can call them. I call Emily, Ily, Brittany, Any, Brook, Rook, Kortney, Ort, Lydia, Dia, and that is it. Mine are Ic and Mc. Fun night! We didn't want to go to bed. We sat and talked about how much we should be in bed but we continued to talk and laugh. I had more to this post but when I tried to post it last night it didn't work so I will just leave it as this much of a post! :D

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh, to be that young again. It was fun while it lasted but I'm happy to be where I'm at in life now. Enjoy it while you have it!