Well I'm back at Snow College now. I love it. Just as much as I loved it last year. I am not living in the house with Lydia that we so badly wanted to live in. We couldn't afford it so we are now living in a four bedroom apartment. We have roommates and they are pretty cool. Christina and Shelby have their own room, Ashley and BreAnna share a room and then of course Lydia and I share. It is an older apartment but it isn't bad. I really like it. School has been going for about two weeks now. Talk about CRAZY! I'm talking some good classes. My favorite is interior design. I think. That is what I am considering as my major.
I got my car back this last weekend. It has been nice to have it back by it was also nice not having it because I was forced to walk everywhere. It also helped me save money I think because not only did I not have to buy gas but I couldn't just run to walmart anytime I needed something.
Well, my hair is growing back. It is getting to the point where I feel like I need a hair cut or at least a hair style.
I've got a wedding this week. I'm pretty excited about it! What else do I need to fill you in on?
I'll just go write my letters now. I've got to write to Elder Afoa and Elder Bench.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love to hear that you are doing well.
Post a Comment